- Renovated to provide all modern comforts the
cottage is over two hundred years old; The cottage is cosy with
exposed beams and open
- Please note:- there are steps in various
locations and a fairly steep staircase which could provide
difficulties for those with mobility issues
- Downstairs; Large living room with open
fire / kitchen;
- Hallway; Toilet / bathroom (Shower & Bath)
- Upstairs; Two bedrooms: One Double, One Twin.
- Rear garden
- Electric water heating --Oil fired central
- Washing Machine.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth Hi-Fi (bring your music on your mobile
- Netflix included in streaming video player.
Layout of Laurel Cottage
(not to scale)
The Cottages are surrounded by several acres of trees,
stone walls and wild life.
There Is a small stream and a pond. You are welcome to explore the lands,
but you must do so at your own risk.
Children should be supervised at all times particularly
beside the stream or pond.